Desi Sews

A blog where I will post sewing projects and other sewing related information.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Cell Phone Holder



I recieved this pattern last fall for "Sewing Awareness Day" - our ASG chapter was doing demos in all local Hancock stores to promote the art (and skill) of sewing. This was the project that we demonstrated - a cell phone holder with a small pocket for money or credit cards.

I finally got around to making one of these up to see what it's like. I was disappointed when the store-bought one I had broke after less than a week of using it. That should teach me not to buy crap in the stores if I can make it myself!

I like this phone holder. Now that I have an idea of how it goes together, I'm going to whip up a few of these. Toss in some embroidery and it will be fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home