Desi Sews

A blog where I will post sewing projects and other sewing related information.

Monday, May 22, 2006

What can I say...my dog is spoiled



A few months ago while visiting my Mom in Lousiana, we found my old doll bed from when I was a child. I took it home and the dog has since adopted it as his bed when we're working down in our basement/computer room. I gave him a pillow as a "matress", but he needed a cover.

Last Christmas, I found this blue plaid flannel for $1.00/yd in Wal-Mart. I made a pillow cover for his pillow on his new bed. I was surprised how soft the fabric was once I washed it. It's perfect for a soft, comfy cover or bed.

Here's a picture of him chilling out, enjoying his new, soft pillowcover.

I have some leftover fabric that I will use to make a portable dog bed to take with us while camping as well as a small quilt. He likes to have his own blanket wherever we go. Yeah, I know - he's spoiled!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a slacker, that dog!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home